FernClan

'A secret lies in every clan...'

In the clearing

Cinderpool
    Admin

Re: In the clearing

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:23 pm

"Apparently the news hasn't spread to me. I was hunting my heart out last night....Hawkfur" I said speaking to him with no sadness, no buitterness, no nothing. Just like he was a normal cat, as she kep on eating.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:30 am

"oh I see. It looks like you caught alot of prey." I said trying not to show my sadness in my voice."spottedpelt," I said to your face, only to turn around and walk out the camp. It was suny and warm today, so I went to suningrocks and sat on the highest rock.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:11 am

I shrugged. When he ran out of camp, I laid in the nettle clup and let the sun beat down on my coloured fur. A bit later, just after the patrol went out, Cheetahstar leaped into the clearing hissing eviily. Alll the queens gathered their kits and hid in the nersery. Immediately I spran at him, Leaftail pouncing on kittyclaw. I Bit into his scruff and he trew me off. Jumping at him again, paws extended showing razor sharp claws, I scared down his chest and we tumbled in a puff of smoke. Meanwhile, the smoke on Leaftail's side was being spattered down with blood, while Kittyclaw and a huge tabby teared him apart. I leaped to Rainpaw and told him to fetch the patroll for help. I looked over to Feathersnout, one of my she-cat friends, and helped rip off another cat. I hissed in rage as I clawed the enemy cat's eyes out, and he ran away in fear. I scraped blood matted hair out from between my claws and jerked another cat into the bushes.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:12 am

Finally, they were starting to clear out, except for a giant tom who gave me a blow to the head, and teared a claw across mmy shoulder....that's all I could remember...
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:26 am

I walked into the clearing after a nice warm nap in the sun and ran into the clearing looking for you. the big tabby was still there. I jumped on his back and racked my claws down the side his body. "Spottedpelt are you are?" I ran over to you asking when all of a sudden the tabby jumped right in front of me a gave my a big sar to remeber him I tried to look into his ember eyes, but it was hard to see with all this blood welling in my eyes. I finnaly recognized him he was the savage that killed my mother and my father I took a good hard strong swipe at his face and yelled his name in rage! " Back down Scartail! you've already killed my parents and you aren't going to kill me or this clan!" I spat clawing his neck there was lots of blood. I was know blinded by blood I was bleeding from all over but the worst spot was mt face.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:43 am

"Spottedpelt, are you ok?" I said rapidly limping over to you in a very conserned voice.

Post by Guest on Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:19 am

"where am I" I asked in a very scared voice.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:23 pm

I breathed hard and looked up at Hawktail. "Of cours I am, you stupid furball!" I spat. It didn't sound like I was joking, but you know I was. ((So she's joking. lol)) "Get Willowfur." I groaned.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:11 am

"Willowfur!" I yelled rapidly limping to her den. Willowfur padded out of her den with me beside her as we got near you I crouched by your side and looked up at the strange cat.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:05 am

"Bite Scar" I explained simply to Willowfur. Meanwhile Feathersnout was padding over.

Spottedpelt: I turned over so Willowfur could see the scar.

Feathersnout: "Hey thanks for helping me get tha-" she gasped as I turned over. "Great Starclan!" she exclained and looked away, discusted.

Spottedpelt: I looked down, underneath me was a puddle of blood, and dust. My wound was gashed deep to the shoulder bone, 2 inches wide, and bleeding darkj red bloo, with sad and dust getting in.

Feathersnout: "Oh my..that needs to get washed" she squeaked almost gagging. "I've got to go. I don't want to get bile alover you-" she coughed and leaped away.

Spottedpelt: "Feathersn-" I sighed. "Nevermind. Is it really that bad?" I growled, annoyed that I couldn't see it. i had to turn in circles to get a glimpse.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:24 pm

"spottedpelt, don't strein yourself you don't want that cut to get infected." I said distraught and blinded from seeing the wound because my eyes were still welling with blood.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:30 pm

"Since when did you become the Meicine cat?!" I shoved my snout in his face. Then pulled back and sighed. "Alright, I guess I should. Call an apprentice to get me some water soaked moss. I need to wash this," I winced and mucsled myself back to the Medicine cat's den. "oh the pain" I mumbled
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:32 pm

"RAINPAW!!! go and get some saoked moss and don't let any water drip" I said scornfully.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:36 pm

"RAINPAW!" I called loudly. "Don't listen to him. Fetch some water soaked moss for your old deputy will you hun?" I prred "PLEASE?" I directed that to Hawktail and signaled for Rainpaw to go, and Hawktail to come to me.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:38 pm

"Yes spottedpelt?" I said very nicely as I padded over to you
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:41 pm

"You..." I grunted turning to look at him "..don't boss my clan like that. Ok? If you have a request, ask don't command. That's for Morningstar to do. If you ever become leader," I winced again " you can lead this clan to it's death for all I care, but as long as I'm second in charge you treat this clan with respect." I finnished with seriousnes in my voice, but a bit of wisdom throughout the whole thing.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:26 pm

"sorry spottedpelt, I was just trying to help you. But guess that's not enough for you EVERYTHING has to be perfect I can't even help you when you NEED help." I said this in a very angry voice but tried to keep my temper down the wounds in my body were starting to get to me. " I'm sorry I yelled I'm just tired that's all" I said gently as I turned around and slowly limped over to the warriors den. I then curled up even though it hurt to move I eventually ended up falling asleep.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:36 pm

"Hey don't.." I gave it a rest. "Oh, I'll teach him when I'm good and healthy, that way I'll be stronger" I growled "Idiot!" I spat and opened my mouth to hiss again, but Willowfur rested a leaf of poppy seeds infront of me and I knew I had to stop and lick them up. I was barely awak when Rainpaw came back with the water. It soaked into the open wound. I gritted me teeth to hold back a yowl, but more poppy seeds were layed in front of me and you can guess the rest.

The Next Morning I awoke in the medicine cat's den. My wound was still not ready to be worked, but atleast it was disinfected - Willowfur ha told me.
    I limped out of the den and picked up a vole. No work means I couldn't do anything but pick elders' fleas to help my clan. I sighed and munched on the vole
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:45 pm

I limped right past you I was feeling just in the worst condition everything still hurt I wasn't treated I didn't even get looked at. I was very upset my face was stinging. I didn't want to stop willowfur from tending your shoulder that I didn't even get looked at. I just limped everywhere all day and I was having trouble seeing because of the scars aross my face, they stung the most out of all my aching body. I thought that my body was fine but it was actually infested but it looked fine only my face scars were infected but no cat could tell. They just stared at me as I was limping past leaftail he was stareing at me so I said "What are you looking at? what have you never seen an injured cat!!???" I growled in a low shallow voice.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:46 pm

((Uh you knw you could just MAKE willowfur look at him?))
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:56 pm

((Anyways, since you're too stubbourn....))

I limped over to Hawktail. "You know...." I said panting,because It took SO much energy to go across the clearing with the sore wound in the shoulder. But my eyes were narrow and cold. "You should see Willowfur. The clan doesn't need you THAT much" I almost hissed. "But if you don't want to, I'm fine with it. Because I don't mind if a lier (or is it lyer?) suffers." I said, regretting that I had tried to help him. I started the impossoble task of heading out of camp.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:14 pm

"Ya well ....... ok fine" I yelled at first and then relized that you were right. I limped over to willoefur's den and sat at the entrance willowfur waled up to the entrance and asked me "Can I help you Hawktail?" willowfur asked as she reached the entrance. "I would just like you to check my wounds from yesterday". I said almost wanting to turn around. "why didn't you stop in here yesterday? your wounds look horible espspecaily your face" she said as she sat me down further into her den. "we'll have to make sure there is no infection" she said gathering some herbs to disenfect woulds. "willowfur is my face infected?" I asked scared she would say yes. she took a good look at my face and then replied with a shocked look on her face. "Hawktail your going to have to stay with me for a while your face is badly infected.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:21 pm

I quickly leaped back into camp and made my way to the warrior's den. "Oh..." I groaned and lay myself down in my nest. "I need some rest" I said, curled up and closed my eyes.

((There))
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:34 pm

i started to walk out of willowfurs den but she just turned me around and stared putting herbs on my face "GREAT STARCLAN!!!" I yolwed as the pain flooded through my face and kinda panted "OH The pain the pain" I said almost wishing i hadn't shown willowfur my injuries.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:39 pm

I heard some yowling and got up. I parted my jaws in a huge yawn and slowly made my way to the source of the sound: Hawktail. "Great Starclan!" I spat at him "You'll wake the whole forest like that!" I said and examined the scene. "Take it like a warrior you weak mousebrain!" I growled. Anything that disturbed anycat's well deserved sleep needed to be thoroughly talked to. Leaftail anf Feathersnout were staring at Hwaktail like he was a freak.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:55 pm