FernClan

'A secret lies in every clan...'

In the clearing

Cinderpool
    Admin

Re: In the clearing

Post by Cinderpool on Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:14 pm

"I...." I hesitated. this was not at all what i expected. "Hawkfrost I....." I said and sadness welled inside me. It wasn't like we were from different clans or anything, but i couldn't say anything, I was shocked.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:02 pm

I knew this was going to happen I sat there for a few hours.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:59 pm

"Hawkfrost I don't know what to say" I finallly meowed gently. I leaped up beside him and purred comfortingly. "It's ok." I whispered then licked his ear. "I'll be at camp." I said seenig that he needed time alone. I padded back into the forest towards camp.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:09 pm

"don't leave me I won't you to know that I love you with all my might, I know it's different but that's what I always wanted to tell you". I said just hoping you would stay.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:35 pm

"Alright" I padded back to him and sat infront of him (face to face). "Hawkfrost, I can see that" I purred meaningfully and rested my head on his shoulder.

After a while I lifted my head and meowed, with soft loving eyes, "But if you really loved me, how could you do that to me? You put my very heart at danger with Morningstar. As her deputy I can't fight with my clan but you made me..." I said, bitter realization flooding into my eyes. "Why would you taunt me? I remember that time you almost wanted to claw be to bits...." I said, my voice crackling. Then I leaped off the rock and raced into the forest extremely fast. I clawed up a tree and sat there with cold eyes.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:39 pm

"spottedpelt!" I yelled. I scented you and then I began my big story. "spottedpelt, I was foolish back then, if I could I would change my name I'm so sorry that I put you into danger with morningstar. I do love you, I just never knew that you were in danger when I was around I never should have taken that name with open paws. tommorow I will ask morningstar for a different, like hawkfur. spottedpelt I'm so sorry." I finnaly finished my speech with sad loving eyes and took a great leap from the tree branch almost killing myself and I walked over to the rock again.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:44 pm

((Wow suicidal much?))

I sighed and after a while padded back to camp. On the way back I caught a mouse and vole. As I dropped the fresh kill in the pile I listened intently for any movement in the camp. It was a half moon, and the clouds now covered many of Starclan. I slipped into the warrior's den and curled up. The only motion on my body was the steady up and down of my breathing. I slept, but I knew I was not fully asleep, my ears pricked, listening for anything or anyone.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:48 pm

I padded back to camp, sitting infront of the gorse tunnel and sat there all night without a wink of sleep. soon it would be morning and I kept lookinh over at the warriors den with loving sorrow eyes with visions of you coming out with a friendly greeting. But the strange thing was that when I had this vision you were my mate. I looked back and back untill morning arrived.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:55 pm

When the first feel of dawn came it wasn't pleasant. A hole in the roof of the warriors den was letting the morning dew in, dripping and soaking my fur. I jumped away from it and stretched. My bones felt still and I just wanted to curl up somewhere dry and sleep for five moons. I grunted, taking another glance at the hole and skimmed out of the den. I saw Hawkfrost at the doorway and decided I could get some mud and leaves to patch it later. But i knew - deep inside - I was just scared to confront him and break his heart. I leaped to the fresh kill pile and waved hello to Willowfur with my tail. I picked up the vole I had caught, it was still slightly fresh. After a ripped off the dry, cold skin, I ate the rest of it, that was still warm.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:02 pm

I was still sitting at the gorse tunnel while patrols left all the other warriors laughed at me. I hung my head low one of the stronger warriors passed me "Aww is pour Hawkfrost in trouble, do you have to gaurd the camp? I bet you were sharing tonges with Fireclan! Traitor!" he yelled at me. I lifted my head with a mad expression on my face " Ohh are you going to sratch me!" He yelled at me again. I was getting frustrated and even more mad. But all I did was sit there and watch out the entrance of the gorse tunnel and Leaftail bumped me on his was out.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:04 pm

"Hey!" I called to Leaftail. "Get back here!" I called furiously. My paws took me to the tunnel, though I didn't know why. I didn't even know how I knew what was going on. "Is that any way to respect a clan member?" I hissed, looking up to the big warriors face.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:10 pm

Leaftail looked at you with no expression on his face well more effended than angry. "look, you might be deputy and I respect that but Hawkfrost isn't a clan cat he's just a rouge!" Leaftail protested. "you don't even like Hawkfrost!!!"Leaftail thought he made a very convincing arument.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:14 pm

"Back.....off" I growled with fire in my amber eyes. Claws out, I scratched the dirt. "Got it?" I said with majour autority in my voice.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:16 pm

he looked at you up and down very quickly then quickly ran out the gorse tunnel.
    "thank you" I responed
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:22 pm

I didn't respond. I just looked at him and brushed by, out towards the river.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:25 pm

I raced after you and stood beside you so close that I could feel the warmth off your body. I licked your ear hoping it would explain my appolagy and that I really did love you.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:29 pm

I sighed and turned to him. "Hawkfrost." I said sternly. Then my voice softened. "I really love you too...." I sighed "but I don't know how this is going to work out." I shook my head and looked at the ground.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:34 pm

"hey, hey" I said softly like a father trying to talk to his kits. "I asked moningflower if I could change my name you know, it's going to be a sunset. Look I'm sorry I'm not the cat you would want to fall in love with you just don't want to break my heart do you? Please tell me the truth if you really love me or not. I said.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:39 pm

I prrued sadly and rubbed my cheek against his. I let his warmth swirl around me, and I just stood there. Then I padded back a little and looked into his eyes and sighed. ((answer my question on MSN then i'll reply better.))
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:59 pm

I shook my head. "I...." this was getting harder for my by the heartbeat. "And I want you to know that this can't go on" I said shakily and waited a long while. Before he could speak I lifted my head. "Don't...." I said quietly and padded slowly away.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:05 pm

"spottedpelt"I wispered so that only I could hear myself "I don't know what you mean" I looked at you with the sadest eyes I've ever held. I walked to my favorite rock and curled up to sleep untill sunset.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:08 pm

I padded out to the forest and hunted. I didn't stop untill the sun was down and the moon was rising. I had caught about 5 voles, 2 squirrels, a rabbit and 3 mice. I made 4 trips to camp and back to collect my kill. The clan was greatfull and gave me poppyseeds to fall asleep and a warm place to rest while they fixed the den. I curled up in Featherheart's nest and drifted to sleep.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:10 pm

when you had come back my renaming ceremony was over I was now Hawkfur.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:20 pm

I woke in the morning, rested and ready, happy. I padded to the fresh kill pile and ate a squirrel. "Goodmorning Hawkfrost" I mumbled to him as I brushed past, going to the nettle clump.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:23 pm

"HawkFUR. where were you when I had my ceromony! I couldn't find you out of all the warriors that were there. I said shocked that you didn't know my name now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:56 pm