FernClan

'A secret lies in every clan...'

In the clearing

Bluekit

Re: In the clearing

Post by Bluekit on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:43 pm

I licked your sholder in affection and breathed in your sweet scent to calm my nerves. "We'll get through the worst of it I can promise you that because I will risk my life for this clan but mostly for your life" I whispered trying to reasure you.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:46 pm

I purred and licked him back. "Don't you dare." I chuckled. "This is my fight" I purred even louder and snuggled into his fur. "Come on, I need sleep." I said and stood up.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:03 pm

I padded with you too the warriors den and curled up in my nest so that our backs would touch each other. "I wish leafbare was gone and over with" I said with a purr of affection. "Like I said we have already gotten through the worst of it." I mewed my last words and fell asleep.

The next morning I lead the dawn patrol and rescented the borders. As I walked up to you I told you about the patrol. "We scented more FireClan scent and we found more scraps. This has gone too far." I hissed with anger and with more fire burning in my eyes.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:06 pm

"You should report it to Morningstar. I take orders not give them. " I padded away to organize patrols and check at the nursery. I made the next three patrols and found that all was well in the nursery. (I'll play Morningstar. Andra never posts.)
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:08 pm

"Morningstar may I have a word for you?" I mewed in a friendly voice. "I have something important to report."
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Morningstar: "Come in Hawktail. News I suppose?" I meowed calmly from my den.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Spottedpelt: I went out to hunt, and I found a great spot under a thick evergreen forest.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:17 pm

"Yes Morningstar the partol has scented FireClan scent in our territory again and we found more scraps of food." I said in an ergant voice. "We must do something about it." I couldn't belive the face she gave me asfter I told her but the most inportant thing was the responce.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:21 pm

I stared at him and sighed frustratedly. "Do you not listen to your deputy?" I said calmly. " I said there will be no fight. Leafbare is still here and we are weak!" I supressed a growl. "There will be no fight. Do NOT set foot on Fireclan territory. That's what they want: Us to fight. They've probably been waiting for leafbare - to attack.if you walk their grounds to get even, we're just as bad as them" I meowed to the walls of the den. "Do NOT come back here with this complaint and make sure to tell the rest of the clan the same. Am I clear Hawktail" I said calmly with no expression whatsoever.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:28 pm

"Yes Morningstar" I said very upset and frustrated. I padded out of her den and flopped down in the warriors den exausted
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:32 pm

I came back with a plumb mouse, two voles, and a squirrle. I was really happy with my day's catch, I decided to tell the clan about my new hunting spot. I set down my prey and searched the camp for Hawktail. I finally found him in the warriors den. "Oh, there you are." I sighed. "I found this really great hunting spot. Want to help me tell the rest of the clan?" I beamed.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:35 pm

"Sure, I need to tell the rest of the clan somethingelse too. Morningstar said there will be no fight." I said this in a very frustrated voice. "I didn't want a fight I just don't think our prey should be stolen." I was stressed and there was nothing more I could do but do as I was told.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:37 pm

I sighed and licked his ear. "Come on, let's go. you can tell them the message and I'll tell them about the hunting spot." i smiled encouragingly and padded off to find Feathersnout.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:47 pm

I went off to find Leaftail and some of the other toms in the clan.
    "Morning has a message. She dosen't want anymore hearings or complaints about FireClan and our lossage of prey. That is all." I finished with a strong understanding.
    "Spottedpelt what about willowfur's profacy? What if it has to do with our clan? You know what nevermind it is not my buisness to meddle in." I mewed with a last resolt.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:54 pm

I stood there speechless. "Well if you don't want to talk about it fine. I'm off to tell Willowfur the news." I said with offendance in my voice and padded to Willowfur's den. When I got there she was treating an elder. I flicked my tail and she came over. "There's not going to be any fight, no nothing. Just like I told everyone. And I'm still trying to find out what that prophecy means"

Willowfur: "So am I, thanks." she nodded calmly and returned to her patient.

I nodded back, undersandingly. I would have to return. She was with a patient now.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:28 pm

I left camp by myself it was a warm and sunny day and I decided to hunt a bit.

I burried my prey and I lept up on the big pile of rocks that still stood tall. I started padding back to camp with a plumb adult rabbit, a scrawny mouse, and a water vole. I was quite happy with my day. I walked through the gorse tunnel and dropped the prey in the fresh kill pile but kept the rabbit. I stalked up to you with the limp body in my jaws and dropped it at your paws. "I caught it for you." I sounded almost dissapointed.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:31 pm

"Thanks....but what's wrong?" I frowned and rubbed my head under his chin to lift it up. "You know, Goldthrush and Ashpelt's kits are gorgeous. You should see them." I smiled and softly teared the rabbit's skin with my slender jaws.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:50 pm

"Nothing's wrong I'm just trying to make things go smoother. I'll go and take a look at those kits just now." I mewed licking your head. Then I left to go to the nursery.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:14 pm

Tiny squeals could be heard from the nursery then one loud wail. "WILLOWFUR!!" a terrified queen named Goldthrush, leaped out of the nursery with a tabby kit in her jaws. It wasn't wailing, infact, it was limp and soundless. Ashpelt came to his kit's protection faster than lightning. He hearded the kits into a group and let Mossbelly (another queen) whisper something in his ear. Suddenly his eyes grew wide and he pushed the kits into Mossbelly's protection and ran to Willowfur's den. I finnished my rabbit and stood up. "What's wrong?" I asked Mossbelly, and without an answer I sternly looked towards the medicine cat den, no more the soft chin rubbing cat I was two minutes ago, I was now the deputy, and the deputy only. With a serious expression I stalked over to Willowfur's.
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:23 pm

I looked around, and padded quickly up too Spottedpelt. "Oh StarClan's sake." I gasped.

Last edited by Bluekit on Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:27 pm

((Ahem, can you die after we deal with the kit problem? please?))
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:00 am

"Is everything ok Spottedpelt?" I said in a concerned voice.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:48 pm

((k never mind. So much has happened, let's just skip to where we are now. You are Featherwhisker, and I'm Cinderpool))
    Bluekit

Post by Bluekit on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:34 pm

I padded into the camp and sat beside Cinderpool and set my tail on my paws.
    Cinderpool
    Admin

Post by Cinderpool on Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:17 pm

"Good morning, Featherwhisker." I meowed, to the she-cat, while watching some aprentices tussle in the dirt.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:54 pm